Superfoto Photographic (Pty) Ltd, Company Registration Nr: 1999/020677/07; trading as Superfoto is a business in the Photographic industry that sells photographic equipment, printing services, personalised gifts and digital services. For the sake of convenience, the name “Superfoto” will henceforth be used.2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within the specified timeframe at check-out (or otherwise confirmed) and delivery confirmed by way of email with a waybill number from Aramax Courier Services (local).3. Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only. A quote can be supplied for International delivery.4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Superfoto is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Superfoto will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract an administration fee which will be confirmed in writing.
All Canon products comes with a 2 year guarantee and all Nikon products with a 2 year guarantee. All other products sold by Superfoto are covered by a minimum limited 1 year local Warranty. This comes into effect from the date of purchase to protect the customer against manufacturing defects. Please call your local brand if in the event of.
Superfoto shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
If you choose to subscribe to our free newsletter, we will use any additional information you choose to give us for the following purposes:
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard, or via EFT.7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Superfoto via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Superfoto separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).10. Responsibility
Superfoto takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Superfoto chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.12. Variation
Superfoto may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.13. Company information
This website is run by Superfoto Photographic (Pty) Ltd, based in South Africa trading as “Superfoto” and with registration number 1999/020677/07.14. SUPERFOTO contact details
Company Physical Address: Unit 12, Rivers Edge Business Park, Winelands Close, Stikland 7530 Email: email@example.com / Telephone: 086 155 446115. Pricing and product information
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of pricing and product information. Instances may arise in which a product(s) are priced incorrectly on the website or where the product information supplied is inaccurate. Superfoto will not be held bound by the incorrect price(s) in cases where such error(s) occur. Due to fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent variances in our local suppliers’ pricing, as well as the occurrence of periodic supplier price increases, Superfoto cannot guarantee that the price at which an item is backordered will be the price at which the goods will be sold once stock has landed in South Africa. In such instances Superfoto will either refund the customer the price paid or charge the difference in price to the customer should the customer still wish to purchase the product(s). Superfoto will not be held responsible for errors in the product information supplied.
1. Information on how to enter the “#Supersnaps” promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter: Superfoto, Unit 12, River’s Edge Business Park ,Wineland’s close, Stikland, BELLVILE, 7500, South Africa Tel: (027)21 9461700 Fax: (027)21 9461701
3. Entry is only open to SA residents who are aged 16 years or over.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Entries open at 9.00 GMT 03/08/2017 and close 23:59 GMT 31/07/2018. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period, take a photograph in line with the monthly theme outside, post the photograph on the Superfoto Competition landing page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/superfotoza. Judging of entries will be based on the relevance and creativity of each entry .
7. There will be 12 winners chosen in total, one winner each month. Spot prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the organiser. 1 Grand prize overall.
8. Winners will be announced on the Facebook page 1 week after the end of each month. It is the responsibility of the winner to check the Facebook page to determine if they are a winner and email within 7 days of the Promoter’s post which announces the winner in order to claim their prize. For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner to notify them of their winning entry.
9. If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details within the time stated above, then the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award any unclaimed prize to another entrant judged based on the same criteria as the originally selected winner.
10. Each winner will win the following prize: to be advised at the beginning of each month.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant confirms that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
14. This promotion is based on photographic skill. Each entry will be judged based on the creativity of their entry and its relevance to the promotion. Judges will take the number of votes and 'likes' received by each photo into consideration, but this will not be the sole factor in determining each winner.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
16. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. All entrants agree that the Promoter may re-post their image entry including on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and the Promoter’s websites.
17. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter's affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant's moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant's entry.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
21. Winners should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize. The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
22. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with participating in the promotion or receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their Promotion entry, name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.